Andrew Hamilton, RN, BSN, MS,
Chief Informatics Officer/Deputy Director, AllianceChicago
Michael Nudo, MNA, CNP,
Grants and Resource Development Manager, AllianceChicago
A live webcast sponsored by:
AllianceChicago and Clinical Directors Network, Inc. (CDN)
This webcast is funded through a Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) Eugene Washington PCORI Engagement Award (6043-ACCH)
Summary of Session Goals:
1. Describe the Learning Healthcare System and how it plays a role in quality improvement and research.
2. Provide an overview of HRSA’s UDS Website and Mapper and demonstrate how to navigate tools to compare UDS performance measures at national, state, and local levels.
3. Explain how Community Health Centers can use population health tools to better understand their patient population and inform research to improve patient health outcomes.
4. Utilize a case-study throughout the session to demonstrate how these tools can support the development of research questions targeted to specific disease states.
1. Understand the importance of the Learning Healthcare System in Patient-Centered Outcomes
2. Learn how to navigate HRSA’s UDS Website and Mapper to compare Community Health Center performance measures.
3. Describe current population health tools that can be utilized by Community Health Centers to help develop relevant research projects.
Friday, October 6, 2017 from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM EDT
This activity is approved for up to 1.5 Prescribed CME credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). Please complete the enduring evaluation for enduring Credit:
Click here to complete the evaluation!