Peter Jay Hotez, MD, PhD
Professor of Pediatrics and Molecular Virology,
Texas Children’s Hospital Endowed Chair in Tropical Pediatrics,
Dean, National School of Tropical Medicine,
Baylor College of Medicine
A live webcast brought to you by:
- The Rockefeller University Center for Clinical and Translational Science
- The Rita and Frits Markus Library – Rockefeller University
- Clinical Directors Network, Inc. (CDN)
- The N2-PBRN Virtual Training Series (AHRQ, Grant No. 1P30-HS-021667)
- The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Institute for Global Infectious Disease Research
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, National Institutes of Health (NIH) Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) # UL1-TR- 000043
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) Grant #1P30-HS-021667
This activity is approved for 1.0 Prescribed CME/CNE credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP).
Please click here to complete the evaluation for CME/CNE credit.
Monday, September 18, 2023, 12PM – 1PM ET